Easy To Use, With Powerful Features.
iCalendar Import and Export
Sync the availability of your calendar to sites like Airbnb, Google Calendar or any other website that can import iCal feeds.
Edit Multiple Dates With Just One Click
This feature will save you thousands of mouse clicks! Select a date range and the status you want to apply, click on the button, and voila!
Create Your Own Calendar Legend
Apply your own colors, symbols, and text and translate them into any language. You can even use split colors. You can create a different legend for every calendar.
1. Click “+ Add Calendar” from the menu.
2. Give your calendar a name.
3. Click the Add Calendar button.
4. On the next screen, Click
*Save your calendar right away. If you don’t “Save Calendar” right after you create it your calendar will be lost and you’ll have to start over.
Congratulations. You’re Done!
You’ve created and saved your calendar. You can now go back to it anytime by selecting “Manage Calendar” from the menu.
1. Go to “Your Properties” & Click “Edit” to edit your Listing
2. Enter your Calendar ID# into the “Show My Availability Calendar” Box
3. Save your changes
How to find your Calendar ID#
1. Click “Manage Calendar” from the menu
2. Your Calendar ID# is displayed in the column to the right of Name:
Note: You can have multiple calendars if you have multiple properties under your account so be sure to grab the correct Calendar ID#
1. Click “Manage Calendar”
2. Click the calendar you want to edit
3. Save your changes
Watch a video:
Each individual date has three fields that you can modify to your liking:
Availability – You can use this field to associate any legend item the calendar has to the date.
Description – You can use the description field of the date to add private information regarding your booking. This information will not be displayed anywhere else, but here.
Tooltip – You can use the tooltip field of the date to add information that you wish users to see when they hover over the calendar date in the front-end part of your website.
To setup your calendar to IMPORT booked dates:
1. Navigate to “Manage Calendar” -> then click your calendar to edit it.
2. In the edit page of the Calendar, click the iCal Import/Export button, found in the page’s sidebar, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. You’ll be redirected to the iCal Import and Export page for that particular calendar.
4. Find the following “Import from iCal URL” box and fill it out as shown here:
5. Click “Add iCal URL” to save.
You’re Done! You should now see the “Synced Connection” as shown below. Your calendar will import from the source daily.
Note – you cannot export your Vrbo calendar if your listing is not live.
1. Log in to your Vrbo or HomeAway account.
2. If you have more than one property, select the property you wish to edit.
3. Click the Calendar icon in the left navigation menu.
4. Click Reservations.
5. Click the Import/Export arrows icon.
6. Click Export Calendar.
7. Copy the URL (ends in .ics) and follow the instructions above on “How to sync your calendar to import from AirBnb, Vrbo, HomeAway or Google Calendar”
1. On airbnb.com go to Host and select Calendar
2. Click Availability settings in your calendar view
3. Under Sync calendars, select Export Calendar
4. Copy and paste the Airbnb calendar link (ends in .ics) and follow the instructions above on “How to sync your calendar to import ….”